Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Monday, September 16, 2019

Songs I Love Right Now...

Last weekend our church had a lake day and so my friend and I were walking around the lake and I couldn't help but think what an amazing view this was. There are two songs that have been on  my heart that I have been singing a lot lately and one is 'I Raise a Hallelujah' by Bethel music.... if you havne't heard it you should check it out when you get a chance. "I'm gonna sing in the middle of the storm, louder and louder, you're gonna hear my praises roar, up from the ashes, hope will arise, death is defeated the King is alive!"  I'm telling you the words will soak into your heart and stick there.


This was taking place while I was sitting on my patio Sunday night. Pictures don't do it justice. It was so quiet and the sky kept moving in the craziest way. I sat there until it was dark outside because I didn't want to miss any of God's art work. The other song I am loving right now is Rebel Heart by Lauren Daigle....."Lord I offer up this rebel heart, so stubborn and so restless from the start, I don't wanna fight you anymore...so take this rebel heart and make it yours." I love singing this song at the top of my lungs in my car (insert strange looks from passing cars!) but deep down I know I have this rebelious nature that wants things my way and so the so words are so accurate in that I want nothing more than to surrender to self and have my heart broken for Gods ways. be blessed today friends. 


No comments: