Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Saturday, June 9, 2007

"Jesus loves me this I know!"

"Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so" ok, so you know the rest but for those friends of mine out there who are pregnant for the first time you have to know something; when you hear your 2 year old dancing down the hall way singing this for the first time all by herself you will melt. You will well up with this sort of emotion that you didnt know could exist right after cleaning crayons off the wall, but yes there it is the sweetest 12 words you have ever heard. You think it might not be so with your second child but ahhhh yes thank you God it is. Just another reminder he gives me that he is so good and that faith like a child is so important. Good night and God Bless all you moomys to be.

3 comments:

5KidMom said...

Welcome to blogging, my friend!! I am excited to be your first comment. 8^)

Love this post. Sooooo true!!!

Jessica said...

Very sweet :) I must also welcome you to blogging, although I'm rather new to it myself :) You should still keep your myspace too though. :)

DonnaG said...

Hey Christy..nice to meet you. Rhonda is funny and I am glad that she told you about me. Although my rants are usually stupid, I happy to know that someone is enjoying them.

And about the kids singin'...oh yeahhhh it is goood. When they sing it in the middle of whatever they are doing tells me that they have it in their hearts.

Nice blog and I am excited to start reading it. Check out my friend's, also Christy, blog. Her husband works with my husband. christineplatt.typepad.com