Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quick (but funny) Conversations

Me: "OK Ryanne, what state are we working on this week?"
Ryanne: "I forgot."
Me: "I will give you a clue; it starts with a C."
Ryanne: "Nope I got nothing."
Me: "OK one more clue; you were born there."
Ryanne: "OH,OH I GOT IT!! I KNOW! MEXICO!!"
Me: *sigh*


Me: "Honey tell the kids and their friend to quit playing in the dryer please."
Dan: "Kids quit playing in the dryer."
Me: "Seriously honey, they are climbing in there, tell them to stop please."
Dan: "Why they aren't turning it on are they?"
Me: *sigh*

Ryanne: "Mom could you hand me my lip gloss out of your purse?"
Me: "Yup, here you go."
Ryanne: "Mom, this is NOT mine."
Me: "Sure it is, just use it and put it back please."
Ryanne: "Mom, I am sure something is crazy in your head because this IS NOT MINE!"

We were in the middle of a busy Clark's (Grocery store) for this one.
Ryanne: "Mom, what did you say my step mom's name was?"
Me: "Ryanne honey you dont have a step mom."
Ryanne: "Then who's the other lady you were talking about?"
Me: *Sigh* "That would be your birthmom Ryanne."
Ryanne: "Oh yaaaaaaaaaaa', that was her."

I have decided that sanity and children/husbands DO NOT go hand in hand. ;) So I have also decided to just wear crazy really, really well. :) Hence the duck suit in previous post. Stay tuned for many more posts about a crazy mama and the children/husband she adores.

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

I hear ya! I a wear crazy daily! :) But there is no life without crazy. I LOVE it. thanks for sharing!

littlecbsmom said...

I love it, wonderful memories. I can just her saying "nope, got nothing"...made me laugh out loud!

Rhonda said...

"Something is crazy in your head"
Hahahahahaha!

Something is crazy in my head too. Unfortunately that crazy is stripping away my memory and I can't even remember what it was.

Jolene Grace said...

I just LOVE these posts of yours. Your family is crazy but so endearing, I love it! LOVE you guys!

Yvonne said...

Haa haa...so funny Ryanne! The joy of motherhood and wifehood...

Crystal said...

Oh this might be my favorite post ever. So stinkin cute!