Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, October 16, 2015

Best Date Night Ever!!

I think I have mentioned in the past that our family is pretty sports oriented. So with that being said you need to also know that I am a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan while my husband is a VERY devoted Steelers fan. As long as our teams are not playing each other I have no problem cheering for Big Ben (Steelers quarter back) About a month ago we decided to check off a box on Dan's bucket list and go see the Steelers play in San Diego. Monday night was the night and the Steelers did not disappoint. Best Game EVER!

5 seconds left on the clock, at the one yard line and it's Steelers trailing and their ball. TOUCHDOWN! Steelers win by 4 points! There were just as many Steelers fans as there were Chargers fans so the noise level was crazy loud! We had amazing seats by some other Steelers fans who after 75,000 high fives and 4,000 hugs you just become family ha! My main goal was to go to the game without my crutches which I did and then got in trouble by my physical therapist and doctor yesterday for all the walking and jumping up and down....it was worth it. The best part is my doctor was there so I'm super thankful he didn't see me!!! We stayed the night in San Diego at Dan's brothers house and then took our time stopping for breakfast before we headed home. Thanks Honey! Best date night ever!!!
We have been putting off getting our pumpkins because we refuse to go to the pumpkin patch when it is 100 degrees. Ugh! We waited until 8pm the other night and headed down along with a ton of other people who had the same idea. Everyone found their perfect pumpkin and all is right with the world.



1 comment:

Arjun said...

Too cool!
I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog of It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Excellent work!

Regards
Pramod
Virginia Media and Research
http://vmrminingupdate.blogspot.in