Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Dog Post....

I walked out this morning to find our Great Dane curled up on the couch asleep with the T.V. remote near her paw and her face buried so my mom suggested I post on here with her picture and a funny caption. We were thinking; "No mom, I swear I was not watching that scary movie!" or "I'm sorry mom, but yes I was up all night with the cats watching Netflix." I realize it's the end of the week and I could very well be losing my mind...in fact I'm 99% certain.But I thought a dog post was long over due. I even text a friend telling her Happy Anniversary for her 10-10 wedding anniversary...she said,"Umm....you do realize it's November?" I responded with,"Well shoot, Christmas is going to be a HUGE surprise now!"

No comments: