Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Things I’m loving right now...


Yes I’m that person, the one who counts down the days to Fall and cooler days where I can throw open all my windows and fall in love with cooking/baking again. And I love all things pumpkin so let the new recipes begin!

I was really craving warm fresh doughnuts and so I made these gluten free pumpkin with cream cheese frosting and I might have eaten two or three! Noting like making yourself sick to kill a craving ha!

Bath & Body candles have the best throw for our large great room. So I get excited when all the cool weather smells start hitting the shelves. I almost hugged the UPS guy when he brought my order but he might not have understood. I had fun explaining what a candles “throw” meant to my husband. 

I usually buy dye free candy corn from a natural candy store so our younger daughter doesn’t feel left out during Halloween. But it’s $5.00 for a small bag so it gets really expensive. I literally was almost in tears when I was at Target and saw that for $2.99 Brach’s got it right with dye free and gluten free candy corn. Now I would seriously hug whoever decided to push that product onto the shelf.


So I don’t love waiting up for our oldest to get home at night when she’s babysitting or out to eat with friends etc. But cuddling with her puppy makes up for some of it. 🙃

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yum yum yum! And I totally don't look forward to having to wait up for kids, lol... I'm tired at night!