Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Spring Fever...

Spring is in the air finally!! Morgan was in her friend Erica's wedding and it was such a blast. To see this sweet girl grow up down the street from us and then in a wedding dress about did my heart in. Really fun day.

We have been enjoying some girl time when Morgan comes home on weekends....

Ryanne is about to wrap up her first year of high school and so we decided to take a day and drive out to Simi Valley to the Ronald Regan library. My friend Lisa went with me since we took Ryanne's friend Breanna...I didn't want to be out numbered with teenagers ha!
I competely geeked out when I saw Air Force One and realized we could go inside.  If you get the chance, you should really go for a day.


I had the privelage of going on a missions trip to Mexico for 5 days and working at Rancho Casita for Hands of Mercy. It was really good but I missed my family for sure. 

Dan & I find we have more and more time alone so we have been getting outside and walking, hiking etc.

Well for 18 years Dan avoided this day but it finally came. Morgan is dating someone. Jacob and Morgan ran in the same circle all through high school but after graduation went to different colleges in different cities. They stayed in touch though and would hang out as friends on occasion when he was home. They decided to take it past friendship and give it a go so Jacob talked to Dan while we were on a hike and Dan said "Ugh..yah." Ha!

He's a great kid who loves the Lord and fits into our family really well.



For my birthday last weekend I wanted to go hiking in Palm Springs so we did and had a great hike with great weather and then a great lunch out. A really blessed time for this mamas heart.            


2 comments:

Nukkadwala said...

Thanks for sharing. Highly insightful blog. Keep it up and please sharing more awesome content.

Order paneer paratha online


Jessica said...

Aww... Fun updates. So fun to watch your girls grow up. I've never been to the Ronald Regan library so cool