Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Fall...

We have been so busy with projects and just life that I didn't realize I hadn't updated my blog lately...This hutch is our last original piece of wedding furniture and I decided it needed some modernization....
Not a great picture but you get the idea. Morgan, Jacob and I worked hard to give this a facelift. 

We enjoyed the Greenspot pumpkin patch and the creepy things that go along with it 

I'm thankful that as the girls grow older they still want to spend time with us and do things with us

We are slowly working on more updates on the inside of our house... so we got the kitchen cabinets painted...BEFORE 

AFTER. We had them painted a gray and the island a dark blue for a pop of color. 

Our friend Jessica took our family pictures for us...it had been two years so it was fun to see how much the girls have changed.

Dan and I snuck away to Palm Springs for a night to regroup and breath. Life gets busy and stressful and just a lot sometimes so it's good to get away and just be. The Fall weather out there is amazing.

Me, Ryanne and my mom worked at the Micah house harvest outreach. My high school small group showed up and did a booth which was fun!

Ry and her crew...

Morgan and Jacob went to a costume party....

Youth group Harvest festival...

This is what I have been studying lately. Colossians. It's very rich and full of life-giving hope. Sometimes I think we make our walks more difficult than we need to by watering down God's word or even watering down sin...but once we give our lives to Christ The word states he simply wants us to continue steadfast in the faith, stable and not shifting from the hope of the gospel you heard...blessings friends. 


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I made the blog post 😊

Fun updates, and I love how your cabinets turned out!