Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just Because..............

Just because they were so excited to search for their hidden Easter baskets.............. Just because they were thrilled to get new books and night gowns..........
Just because they were excited to wear new dresses.............................
Just because they were excited to have their daddy come home that morning..............
Just because I LOVE them and after seeing this photo of them next to me realize just how big they are actually getting...................
Just because. :)






9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Doesn't it feel like last year you could have been on your knees and that last picture would have been the same? You're so right. They grow so fast.

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

SO cute :). And all of this is more wonderful, just because...you're a great mom!

littlecbsmom said...

I agree..you are a great mom and wonderful at making so many things special. The girls look wonderful....

No fair on the whole girl clothes thing;)

Stacy said...

yep.. they are pretty darn cute and growing soo quick :-)

Jessica said...

So cute! It is funny to see them next to you... it does make them seem so big!

I just saw on your ticker you only have 2 weeks left until your cruise! WOO HOO! You are probably very excited :)

Diana said...

Look at those beautiful girls and their beautiful mother! Oh, and I LOVED the Encyclopedia Brown books when I was little!

Eileen said...

LOVE it!

Jolene Grace said...

I just LOVED this post. You really are an amazing momma. I hope I can be like you when I finally grow myself up!

Yvonne said...

I love your pictures! Give those girls a big kiss from us and Dan a hug. ;) Have a wonderful trip. I love you!