Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy 6th Ryanne

Man oh man I'm not sure how it happened but it did. 6 years passing that is. Ryanne turned 6 yesterday and informed me this morning that she really doesn't feel any different. ;)We got a room down at the beach for a couple days to help celebrate her birthday. It was very relaxing. We rode bikes and ate at some fun places while we were down there.
Fresh chocolate covered strawberries, oh yaaaaaa!
The night we got home we made some home made pizza, opened her gifts and then topped it all off with some cupcakes and homemade peanut butter ice cream.
Ryanne, I know God has great things planned for you. Your heart is as big as the moon. You would give the shirt off your back to someone even before they asked you for it. You anticipate peoples needs and try to serve them before they ever think to ask. I love that about you.
Never in my life have I laughed so much or cried so hard all in the same day. You push me to my very limits and yet at the same time remind me of what it looks like to truly have pure unbridled joy in the Lord. You LOVE life. You are a free spirit that struggles to keep your feet on the ground so you can see what God would have. You adore people and when you meet someone you make them feel important and loved by talking to them, knowing their name and investing time with them. Everywhere you go people love you and remember you. God has big plans for those gifts my sweet. You are small in size but mighty in spirit. You soooo want to do the right thing all the time but the ornery, thrill seeking side of you often calls and you just can't help yourself. I could write an entire book on things I should NEVER have to say out loud that I often hear myself telling you.
I hope this year brings lots of fun new adventures your way and we thank God daily that we get to tag along with you and be part of them. :)



7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ryanne.
You almost share a birthday with Merritt. He turned 10 today.

Brigitte said...

Happy Birthday! We are sorry to have missed you done here our way. Please come to play again! :) What a great memory to save for her - these words. They will bless her for years to come! Good thinking momma. :)

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Ryanne... you are a special little girl... love the Yoders :-)

Erica Young said...

So sweet...Happy birthday Ryanne!

littlecbsmom said...

Happy Birthday to Ryanne and what sweet words captured my mom! It looks like it was a great weekend!

Can you post some of
these fun ice cream recipes? I would love to join in some fun like that?

Jolene Grace said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl. 'Tis the seasons of birthdays for special people. God bless you and continue to make you into a beautiful little lady after His own heart!

Crystal said...

I just love her hugs =).