Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Joy's Of Parenting Ryanne And A Macy Update

Since Ryanne's Birthday is one week from today I thought I would update you on some of the funny things she has been saying lately.

Location-Driving to Church
Ryanne: WOW! I think a rock star just drove past us!!

Dan: A rock star???

Me: A rock star? How do you know?

Ryanne: You should have seen the flashy sunglasses they were wearing.

Location-Dentist chair
Dental tech: Ryanne, we need to take x-rays so you have to open really big so I can put the plastic film in your mouth.

Ryanne: Uh huh...

Dental tech: No, don't bite till I tell you. You have to open bigger it's not in there correctly.

Ryanne: (pulling the film out) I'm trying but your plastic thingy is poking me in the back of my throat so that part is your problem!

Location-driving to lunch
Me: So Ryanne are you excited to start school next year?

Ryanne: ya.....I just can't believe I'm going to be in third grade already.

Me: Your not honey, your going into second.

Ryanne: Oh I already did third?

Me: *Sigh*

Location-Our house
Ryanne: Mom just so you know it's kind of offensive when you take off your bra before you go to bed.

Me: Huh?

Ryanne: Ya' your boobs are like all the way down here when you do that. (Pointing down to her waist just in case I didn't fully understand)

Driving home from church
Me: Do you want to see the dog papa adopted?

Ryanne: Papa got a dog?

Me: Yes he said it followed him home the other night.

Ryanne: (first slapping her forehead) Oh that papa, I know he's always doing something.


Here is a current picture of Macy. She is 9 months on Friday. 100 lbs. Her back comes up to Ryanne's shoulder. I tried to get a picture of them together but that is like trying to shoot 2 butterflies flying opposite directions. Or better yet they are usually on the floor wrestling and Ryanne has her in a head lock or her lips pulled out like wings. Nothing you could handle. This is my world, I don't want to suck you in so deep you can't get out. LOL!

7 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Okay, belly laughing. I love that kid!!! Oh my goodness. The dental tech was favorite (your boobies were a close second;).

And Macy may just follow me home someday ;).

Jeff and Aimee said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Rhonda said...

LOVE these!

littlecbsmom said...

Love it! The 3rd grade one was my favorite...too funny!

Macy looks great! Wow...100lbs. She sure is a beautiful dog!

littlecbsmom said...

Love it! The 3rd grade one was my favorite...too funny!

Macy looks great! Wow...100lbs. She sure is a beautiful dog!

Jessica said...

She never fails to disappoint... I love that you remember all the funny things she says :) My favorite was what she said in the dental chair... haha.

Sincerely, Cristine said...

Hilarious! What an energetic daughter you have. So outspoken and full of personality. ;) love it!

Just so you feel better, I take my bra off when I can as well, it's just so uncomfortable!