Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another Fun Halloween.....

Well another successful Halloween down! I'm sad to say that this is probably the worst I have ever been about taking pictures on Halloween so please excuse the fact that they are blurry and not very detailed. :( I just got so caught up in the fun and all the kids that I lost track of taking pictures.
Morgan was the Mad Hatter and Ryanne was the Cheshire cat. Their friend Maddie was Alice.

We had 10 kids and lots of different costumes. Princess Leah, a ballerina, a viking and more.

The kids had fun and were wound up TIGHT! LOL!

There were ghoulish gluten free treats........

A fun kids table complete with fruit kabobs, glow sticks and crazy straws.......

Oh did I mention Aerial showed up too!

Dry ice added to the fun of the night........

Dan in his costume.........Kidding!

And then there was me....yes I did the bride of Frankenstein. It was fun and different and HOT in that dress and wig! My favorite was the purple lipstick and diamond frog ring. My mom sewed plastic spiders to the front of the dress as well. Too fun. I'm sad cause I should have taken a better picture but it just got crazy.

The kids table before the kids got to it. LOL!

The adults table......I went with a Disney Haunted Mansion feel this year.
I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Thanks everyone for coming to our house and for the fun fellowship. Thanks mom for all the help! Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures.
Happy November!

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Very fun!!

Jessica said...

Fun! Your costumes and dinner look super cute!

Irish American Mom said...

I found your blog through your comment on The Pioneer Woman website. Loved your Halloween costumes. I am glad I found your little blog since I have an inkling one of my little boys is intolerant to dairy and/or possibly gluten. I look forward to learning from your experience.

littlecbsmom said...

You are so awesome! Dressing up and throwing a party. I won't show my kids this...they might ask to move in with you!