Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day.....

Being a mom is never ever boring.....

and if you find yourself bored you instantly become suspicious....

of what might be going on in the other room.

Being a mom does not ensure all of your days will be good....

But you are guaranteed a few laughs and some smiles each day....

Some days they will rip your heart out because it is swelling with so much joy and love for them....

But there might be a few days where they just rip your heart out and that's OK too.

If you're to busy with "doing life" to stop and smell the roses.....

kids will bring you the flowers they picked and then ask you to count the lady bugs on the flowers...

In the blink of an eye my oldest is so tall I can't see over her head anymore and our youngest is off and running trying new things without me. In the blink of an eye. Happy Mother's day to you all and be blessed with your kiddos this weekend whatever age. And thank you to my mom for always believing in me and being my greatest cheerleader.....you are one patient woman ha!!

No comments: