Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Monday, June 16, 2014

June Fun...

We are super excited to be out of school for the summer....Morgan had a dance competition and it was the last one where this exact team will dance together. Everything changes next year.


We have been playing outside....

Visited with the cousins in San Diego....

My niece had her first dance performance....

I love her little costume...so cute.

This is the youngest cousin on the left and the cousin on the right just graduated from high school and is headed to SMU in Texas.

We were missing lots of people at the cousins party but such is life right? Everyone is busy and we just do our best to hang out and catch up when we can.

Dans Aunt & Uncle and his mom helped pull everyone together for the afternoon.

The cousins after a long day swimming....

Morgan & her friends have been enjoying some down time......

Group of friends at dance...two more weeks and then we get a break from all things dance.

I made these lemon balls the other night for my mom; turned out AMAZING if I do say so myself. If you want the recipe, drop me an email and I will send it to you.

My mom and I took Ryanne to the Lavender festival over the weekend. Loved all the organic food, lavender, honey, cooking oils etc. I even got lavender sugar for my ice cream making this summer!! Can't wait!!

I love living so close to this farm...what a treat!



We took a horse drawn wagon ride through the fields....



Made Dans favorite (carrot cake with cream cheese frosting) for Father's Day. We took him to Lucille's BBQ for lunch and then went and saw Melificent. Threw in a quick nap and a few gifts and TA~DA!! Best dad's day ever!(Just so you don't think for a minute that things go smoothly around here; after I took this picture we loaded up and headed to church, lunch etc. when we got back I guess I forgot to shut the blinds and so sun+frosted cupcakes=Yup' a puddle. It's OK we just scooped up the frosting and ate it with a spoon!! Boo-ya! That's class right there!)

No comments: