Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July....

I walked in to find this on my dining room wall; Ryanne is counting down to her 10th birthday ha!

What you do when you have energy to spare....

I made mini cherry pies to take to our friends on the 4th....Yum!

Flowers to bless our friends who hosted the swim party....

Gluten and dairy free cookies.....

Morgan made the salad.....

We swam, had some fellowship and food and we were thankful for our freedom for sure...





This guy was hanging out this morning watching me water.....beautiful!

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Yeah for a great fourth and good food!! I am still finding fun foods to make too! Glad your summer is going great. :) Loved the bird picture so cool.