Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekend Project....

We have this big wall in our dining room behind our table that for the past 10 years has had just a mirror on it because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.....

So my mom and I hit up the antique and thrift shops in town and after a couple stops on Pinterest to get ideas for what I liked and didn't like this is what we came up with....incase you cannot read the sign in the middle it says,"Remember as far as anyone know we are a nice NORMAL family." ha!

I ordered this chalk art on ETSY and found this frame at TJ Maxx....

My sister in law is in the Navy and has sent me things over the years that I just love. This is hand painted on cloth....

We found this concrete knife that I thought was fun....so thanks mom! I love my wall. It's quirky and random which I love!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Totally cute!! I love it all!