Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Car Show...

Morgan got selected to be part of a trio for this years dance competition season....I played with my camera settings and took a few pictures in front of one of the old cars. To say it was hot would be an understatement. More like peel the flesh off your face heat...ha! The girls were troopers in their hot tights and make up though...


This past weekend they got to show off the dance they have been working on by dancing at a classic car show. Their costumes did not make it in time so we scrambled and luckily some old costumes from last year worked out. Whew! They did a great job and had fun so it was all good.

We look forward to a fun and busy dance season. The three girls all get along great and so it should be lots of fun.
Morgan also just tried out for a spot in the Nutcracker and got her first solo as the ballerina doll. Should be exciting...now I just need to make sure I take my vitamins so I can keep up with her these next few months with all her extra practices ha!

No comments: