Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bikes+Beach=My Birthday!!!


This past weekend was busy with fun stuff which included packing around 50,000 meals for Jesus Food...

Really fun working along side some old friends and meeting new people too!


This past Sunday also happened to be my 41st birthday..Whew-Hew!! Dan and the girls worked together to make me a chocolate cake...it was coconut flour based and turned out pretty good.

Made with lots of love and the singing to me just topped it off....

Sunday we headed to the beach to ride bikes and eat at Nick's on 2nd.....

The sun was out and warm and I was just reminded how blessed I truly am.

If you've ever wondered what it's like to own a Great Dane; they think they are human and they basically sit on the furniture next to you because they just want to be with their people. Ya' she's HUGE!

She just loves to lay with the girls and be wherever they are.so sweet.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a lovely day :)

Jessica said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a lovely day :)