Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, October 25, 2018

October Updates..

October has FLOWN by...Morgan came home one weekend and we squeezed some down time in while getting some hot cider, picking a few pumpkins and just enjoying the cooler weather.


Update on Ryanne's Health: She had her 6 week x-rays and check up and everything looks GREAT! She is healing faster than even the doctors thought and she feels great! She is on the high school worship team and enjoyed being able to get back to serving in that way.


Our friends had a time share in Sedona Arizona and invited us along for four days of adult time...we had a mix of cold, wet weather and nice sunny weather. So we made use of the cold finding fun coffee shops with warm fire places and delicious treats to enjoy our fellowship.


Plenty of cute shops and places to walk around in the rain...


It was much needed down time for me to refresh and just be...


One day we rented a 4 person razor and took off out into the middle of nowhere to enjoy the hiking and the views...





You know what happens when you blow out a tire in the middle of nowhere?


You sit and wait for help....


This is me sitting. waiting for help. Freezing....

This is me happy. thawing out.


We have been friends with the Shaw family for a long time and really value their support and friendship...John especially likes that I cannot take a normal picture. 😜


We came home on a Thursday night and I promptly did my laundry, went to bed and got up the next morning only to leave again to go beach camping with 50 other women from our Women's Ministry group...I went from frozen to 80 degrees just like that!


The topic was obedience and what that looks like in our daily lives walking with the Lord. Such a sweet topic and reminder to do everything unto Him. I am so grateful for my mom who stayed with Ryanne so we could have adult time away as well as my husband who took the time off of work to go away and play for a few days as well as holding down the fort for a few days so I could go play at "beach camp" with my girlfriends. Both times of refreshing that I very much needed.


Hope you all are well and blessed this week.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for times of refreshing!