Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Before

So this is our backyard. We have this HUGE area. 3/4 of an acre that we have no clue what to do with. On the bottom level we eventually plan on putting a shed and the middle level has a gazebo the kids like to venture down to and play in but the top area is a disaster. We have the above ground pool which is nice but the rest is just weeds. To grass the entire area would be way to expensive not to mention water so it just sits. That is until my friend next door suggested a two family garden project. I have NEVER had a garden but I love fresh, healthy foods as you know. So yesterday I woke to this lovely weed pile and so it began. See Below for results.

2 comments:

Christy said...

:)

Sarah said...

good job girls!! I hope I get to enjoy some of your hard work!