Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, June 17, 2010

San Diego With The Cousins....

Spent the weekend in San Diego and let all the cousins play. Lovin' on the best Daddy......... I'm not running anymore, nope not gonna do it.
What is the hold up? Stinkin' CA traffic. ;)
Chillin' at Sea Port Village
Morgan my sweet...........

CA girl.....
They ran and ran and ran some more.............
Playing in the club house............

What cupcake? I didn't eat any cupcake. Why is everyone always picking on me?
TOO HIGH! TOO HIGH!!!!
Pure joy...................
I love this shy sweet Alexandrea. I sneak hugs and kisses whenever she lets her guard down. Secretly I think she likes it. ;)
Nate's face says it all about his personality, WILD BOY!!!
And then they slept. And so did we. ;)
















3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cousins are the best, aren't they?
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Those twins are getting so big and so cute.

Sarah said...

cousins are the best, i have to agree. That little boy looks like his uncle. :)

Brigitte said...

Don't you just love those smiling pictures. I can look at them for hours. TOO FUN! Stop by next time you are down this way. :) Cheerio!