Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome Graph!

Today was the last day off for Graph. Tomorrow she starts 10th grade at the high school here. We took her to a local water slide/pool area here and let everyone swim and cool off. It was a nice day to just hang out together with our friends.
Dan and I were joking that right now she is all smiles but by the end of the year she will be holding a sign up in the pictures that says something like,"Mom, send help. These Americans are loud, crazy and always dragging me everywhere!!"
He,heee! Seriously though, we are all adjusting well and enjoying our newest family member. It has a learning curve to it for all of us but I think we all are learning so much and Morgan and I are already trying to figure out how to go visit her back in Thailand when she leaves next June. :)

7 comments:

Jolene Grace said...

What a blessed girl Graph is to be with your amazing / crazy / wonderful family. I thoroughly look forward to the posts to come! :-)

Brigitte said...

Glad it all worked out. You are very brave. Just moving wiped me out for the year. :)

Jessica said...

How fun :) I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful year for you guys.

Sarah said...

awesome!!!

Rhonda said...

I can't wait to hear how God uses you in her life. (and how He uses her in yours :)) I'm sure you will have an amazing year - not without kinks - but amazing nonetheless.
I'm praying for you & the girls as you start another school year.
Love you!

littlecbsmom said...

I think that is so fantastic! What a great view of American life you will give her! God Bless You all for taking this on!

Erica Young said...

Just now catching up on your blog. You are so very thoughtful to have Graph in your home for the time she is there and yes she is very blessed to have you as her family.
Happy belated birthday to Dan and Morgan's braces are awesome. She looks so cute with them. I know what a pain they can be but she will be so grateful when they are off and her teeth are straight. I hope you have a great weekend friend :)