Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Almost Friday

Happy almost Friday! And a three day weekend at that. Whoo-hoo!!!
I was trying to think of what I could leave you with to make you smile and I decided what better way to smile than to see a Dane and her smallest peeps curled up on the couch.
Am I right or am I right? I mean look at those faces.........*sigh* I'm in love and I've got it bad.

Your probably thinking to yourself that Macy sure lay's around A LOT and you would be accurate in your assumption that my dog is lazy. Ha!
Her best day ever dream is to have all of her little peeps stay in toastie jammies and lay on the couch with her watching cartoons all day. I'm serious she told me that.
So if your looking to find Macy full of energy and vigor then you would need to show up at our house oh say from 9:15am-9:30am or from 5:30pm-5:45pm. LOL!
He! He! I hope your weekend is full of fun and good ol' fashioned cuddle time. Like said cuddle time pictured above.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I don't know who you think you're kidding... that is not a dog... that is a horse! :)