Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Back To School!

Today marks the day We have one child in high school and one in middle school. I don't ask for much really...just a simple family photo this morning of us all smiling to mark the day....But oh no! In comes the dog and Ryanne is having some kind of "episode."
Morgan won't quit being a teenager and stand up straight...
Dan is starting to lose it here and both girls have checked out...
Pleeeaaassseeee! can't everyone be normal? ugh!
I'm trying to be patient here people....
Ahhh....yes, here we are...a nice normal family! Okay normal might be a stretch but you get the idea! Happy new school year girls! You are so gonna rock this year! (and yes my cast is now blue because the swelling is going down and my cast slips down so I'm going through the color pallet of casts, so fun!)

No comments: