Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Monday, September 3, 2007

Back from our final vacation!!






We are back from our last vacation for the summer. We went House boating up at Shasta Lake. If you have never been I highly encourage you to go. It is really beautiful up there. When I was little we lived not to far so I got to go there often. It was even better as an adult though.
Here is Morgan all ready for our trip, I mean what more could she need right?
We stopped by the Sundial bridge in Redding and watched the sunset and listened to live music where of course the girls got their groove on. I thought it would be fun to take a photo of our shadows as we were walking by. Thats me, Ryanne, Morgan & my mom.
This is how you know life is truly good when you are three years old. This is Ryanne hanging off the back of the house boat. She pretty much kept this position the entire week.
This was my view at 630am during my quiet time.
Kind of a dark picture of us but still fun. We saw so many fun things on our trip. The girls got to see countless bald eagles up close which I think is a treat anymore. Baby deer and their mamas cam within feet and we also saw a bear. Too fun!! I will attach more photos!




No comments: