Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, December 5, 2008

Gingerbread House Creations

When my girlfriend moved in next door she started the tradition of having the kids get together to make Gingerbread houses. So today was the day and I am pretty sure (no scratch that) I am certain that most of the candy was going into Ryanne's mouth and not on her creation. ;)My pictures down loaded in the wrong order so here is the finished product and then all the hard work it took to get there. It was a great top off to our crazy busy week.
Do you love the tongue hanging out? So funny!

A group photo of all the fun.
We had snacks and things out to try and soak up some of the sugar going into their little bodies. We had lots of fun just being home and with our friends. Thanks Marianne for putting it together for us. And Susie if you are reading this, we missed you & the boys terribly this year and wished you were here *sniff*. You were on our hearts for sure though.
On a side note and just cause I think she is cute, it was hat day at Ryanne's school today and this is the hat she picked to wear.






2 comments:

littlecbsmom said...

Of course I'm reading this! I am addicted to your blog!
Thank you for thinking of me, you made my eyes water up all over the place! I was just wondering the other day if Marianne was doing that again this year, so it was great to see that you had so much fun!
I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you all!
Love ya!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Ryanne looks adorable!!! How fun!