Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's A Fact!

Stupid Fact #412
I have a love hate relationship with super glue. 
I mean I am so glad it's super and that it glues everything
 so ummmm....superly. (yes I home school)
But when I glue my finger to my thumb and then my other finger to 
an action figure that I am trying to salvage for my kids,
ummm...not so super.

Stupid Fact #118
Trying to get out of a sports bra after working out
and sweating like a sinner in church is so much fun;
said NO ONE EVER!

Stupid Fact #17
Raising boys might bring it's share of broken lamps
and bloody knees, but raising a house of all girls is 
not and I repeat NOT for the faint of heart.

Stupid Fact #84
Remember when you were little and your dad
would put his feet on your stomach and fly you 
like an airplane? If you happen to walk by the living room,
see your husband "flying" your little daughter through the air 
DO NOT think it's still a good idea and loads of fun. It's not.

No comments: