Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

If for no other reason; you have to have children for moments like these.....Ryanne made this vase for me.........

I woke up to this sweet card from Morgan......I heart my kids! I took them to have their nails painted earlier which was fun. And I am making their requested dinner; enchiladas and brownies! Works for me! ;) Even though we are all celebrating the "day of love" I wanted to make sure and point out that our hearts are genuinely heavy and hurting for the families who lost police officers in this past 8 days. One of the deputy's was from our small town. We are praying and lifting you all up as you go through this very difficult time. In the midst of the chaos and darkness know that God does have a plan and lots of people are lifting you up as you lay your husbands to rest. None of us know the number of days and though it may not feel like it today or even tomorrow; God IS in control and he DOES love you. Blessings

No comments: