Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Free!!!!

Are you ready? This is free. Not gonna cost you anything. I'm in the mood to be generous so it's your lucky day. I figured in honor of my brothers upcoming wedding this weekend I would give you a gift. Yup' that's right it's free advice. Here it goes; when you get the chance to go on a date with your spouse even if it's just a quick cup of coffee put your phone away. Set it to vibrate and ignore it. Look at the amazing person across from you and focus in on them. Nothing and I mean nothing on Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, or a text is more important than the person God gave you to love and cherish till' death do you part. N-o-t-h-i-n-g. It makes me cringe to walk through a coffee house or restaurant and see a couple each with their phones pulled out not talking to one another. I guarantee your marriage will suffer. Guarantee it. You're not promised tomorrow so don't waste today. There it is. Ta-da!

1 comment: