Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Smoke Free Fun

When you are a daddy who has been on fires all week you sleep...........
When you're little girls who have missed their daddy all week you climb on top and watch cartoons! Dan's going to love that I posted this picture. ;)

We decided after Dan's strike team got released we would run for Palm Springs for the day to try and get away from the smoke. We went to lunch and to the Children's Museum which the girls LOVED!! Morgan got a lift from daddy on the pully.We played dress up too! I know, I know you thought I really wore that hat on the average day huh?Chef Morgan served us up some pretend pizza. Really good since thats the closest I have come to pizza in a year! :)

All in all a good time was had. The girls especailly loved painting the old Volkswagone bug which by the way I am sure is going to come back to haunt me. I made it REALLY clear it was the ONLY car I ever wanted to see with paint on it! Did I mention I got suspended my senior year for painting a rivals school letter on their hill? Hopefully the apple falls really far from the tree. More pictured below!! Have a great week everybody!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Doesn't everyone paint the P on the hill? I mean, come on... they are just asking for it, that is way too tempting for a high school student. My senior year we not only painted it, but turned it into a B for Berdoo...haha.

The pictures are cute, I'm glad you finally got to see your hubby and spend some time with him :)

christy p said...

Ok...NOW I know which museum...lol. Poor Dan. I bet he is thrilled to be home!