Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Sunday, July 12, 2009

8 Things........

OK Jessica wanted me to do this so lets see what if I can come up with 8 things. :)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Going out of town for the night with Dan next weekend.
2. Ryanne's birthday next week.
3. Sea World with the girls and Ryanne's friend Emma next week.
4. Going to Hume Lake in 2 weeks to serve at the Romance conference
5. Hearing about all the girls adventures they have at camp up at Hume.
6. Home schooling both girls next year.
7. celebrating Dan's 39th birthday in a few weeks.
8. Mom's night out tomorrow night while the girls are at VBS. ;)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Greek family reunion.
2. Did Laundry
3. Packed up for early morning swim meet
4. Made dinner
5. Watched the news
6. Cleaned the carpet where the new kitten decided to pee.
7. Ate a couple desserts I wasn't supposed to have.
8. Swelled up and was in pain all night for eating a couple desserts I wasn't supposed to have.

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Figure out how to go visit my cousin up in WA this summer.
2. Blink and have the classroom painted for next year.
3. Fly (then it would be cheaper to go see my cousin)
4. Take Morgan on a mission trip somewhere since she is dying to serve in another country.
5. Eat whatever I want and not have ANY pain or problems from it.
6. Get through an entire day without freaking out about something insane my children have done.
7. Sleep better when my husband is gone for days at a time.
8. Financially help my friends who are struggling right now with the economy the way it is.

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. Fox News
4. Army Wives
5. Ace of Cakes
(Seriously, on a regular basis that's it. I occasionally watch cooking shows or home shows but that's it)

Do I pass Jess? I don't think mines as fun as yours! :)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

sounds like you have great plans coming up soon... I wanna go to WA also.. to see my friend. See ya in a few :-)

Andrea said...

Seriously? you are excited about sea world with ryanne AND emma :) I think you eat to much dessert!

Jessica said...

You did great, thanks for playing along :)

Yvonne said...

This makes me miss you more! I can't wait to see you!!!