Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, July 17, 2009

Quized The Kids...........

Earlier in the week my friend sent me this little quiz that her gran daughter had taken and I thought it would be fun to run by my kids.

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Ryanne-I love you! Morgan-I Love you!

2.What make your mom happy?
Ryanne-When I be good. Morgan- When I surprise her.

3. What makes your mom sad?
Ryanne-When I'm naughty. Morgan-When I disobey

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Ryanne-Tickles me. Morgan-Tickles me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ryanne-You sucked on pencils. Morgan-You were always playing outside.

6. How old is your mom?
Ryanne- 13 Morgan- 32

7. How tall is your mom?
Ryanne-17 Morgan-1'5"

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Ryanne- Go places with us Morgan-Go to the beach with us

9. What does your mom do when your not around?
Ryanne- Watch the news Morgan sleep

10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
Ryanne- Playing Michael Jackson music. Morgan- Dancing

11. What is your mom really good at?
Ryanne- holding my stuff. Morgan-taking care of us

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Ryanne- Wearing headphones. Morgan- Trying not to yell

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Ryanne- famous stuff. Morgan-watches us

14. What is your moms favorite food?
Ryanne-corn Morgan chicken

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Ryanne- that she loves me Morgan how good she is at taking care of us

I thought this was funny and cute to do. I would like to defend a few but I will instead leave it up to your imagination. I will say though do you think Ryanne had over load of media talking about Michael Jackson? ;)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Ryanne's answers crack me up! haha!

Jessica said...

oh, and I'd like to know what famous stuff you do during the day? Sounds exciting! ;)

littlecbsmom said...

To cute! My favorite is the "holding stuff" that you are so good at! I love it, not sure if I am brave enough to try this, but it sould be interesting, I'm sure!

Diana said...

Both girls had great answers, but I have to say that Ryanne's are my favorite!

Jolene Grace said...

That is just precious! Definately a keeper sort of list. I like that Ryanne said you are good at "holding her stuff". Those girls of yours are just too much. :-)

Rhonda said...

LOVE this!
You sucked on pencils huh?

I can always count on Ryanne for a good laugh.
Love you friend!

Eileen said...

This is SO GREAT!!! I just LOVE their answers! And obviously you are a GREAT mom!!! But we already knew that!