Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, September 11, 2009

9-11 Tribute

I know it's been 8 years and I don't know about you but I can remember where I was, what I was doing and the exact feeling of seeing those planes crash into the towers. I remember looking into the eyes of my 7 month old wondering what her world was going to look like after that day and feeling helpless for her. Even though people have moved on, the ground has been cleared and our days are back to normal; we still have people with holes in their hearts & soldiers away from their families fighting for our freedom. Please take a minute to remember that day and how it affected our country. This link below is a great tribute to the men and women who lost their lives that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8t5d6UCZnk

No comments: