Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, February 10, 2012

And The Winner Is.......

Good morning and Happy 11th birthday my sweet Morgan!
Morgan picked #4 this morning and that is Krista! Congrats girl and enjoy your date with your hubby!

krista
said......My favorite is probably our first anniversary...we spent a day in Santa Monica- shopping, riding the ferris wheel, taking pictures and just enjoying each other. I loved that day/date!

Thanks everyone for sharing all your romantic dates with me.


I meant to share mine when I originally posted but I forgot so here it is.
I came home from work a couple of days just before our one year anniversary and Dan handed me a California Bed breakfast book and told me to pick any one I wanted to go to for our anniversary. The following weekend we head to Half Moon Bay San Francisco. It was so fun and rainy and romantic. :) We went to a new bed & breakfast every year after that for 5 years.



2 comments:

krista said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!
And YAY for us...thank you SO much :) We will enjoy every moment of our date!

Brigitte said...

Happy Birthday Morgan may 11 be the year of great joy and sweet innocence before you head into those fun teen years! Play with dolls, dress up, enjoy childish games - live in your mom's and dad's arms and feel bless! Have a fantastic year!

Congrats Krista!