Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, April 13, 2012

Do You Ever Ask Yourself......

Do you ever ask yourself,"Self, why oh why do we have pets?"
I asked myself that the other day when I came home to find this; Macy's memory foam bed shred into wait for it.....A TRA-BA-ZILLION pieces! I mean do you think the subtle hint here was she didn't want to be locked up while I ran to the store? Hmmmm.....


"Self, is it wrong that we buy our girls toys to punch each other out with?"

"Or wait, self is it more wrong that we steal the toys and get involved in the boxing game?"
(Note: Dog gets in between Dan and the girls. Ha! Crazy, protective, memory foam eating dog!)

"Self, how is it that my sweet little girls are not little anymore? I mean did it happen last week, last night, when? Tell me self, I can take it." *sniff*


"Self, how is it that my most favorite holiday has come and gone already?"
"Self, don't get me wrong, I LOVE all holidays. But there is just something about Easter that revives my soul. It gives me hope knowing that nails didn't keep you on the cross but rather compassion. Oh and the cousins dressed in their Easter best running around looking for eggs makes my heart smile as well."


And lastly,"Self, why did I put my camera down on Easter and forget to take pictures of the Grandmas and Grandpas, and Uncles and Aunts with all the kids? Sigh........darn self!"

No comments: