Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oh Baby, Baby.....

This weekend was my sister in laws shower. So Saturday morning Morgan and I got up and headed down to San Diego for the fun. We entertained ourselves by opening the sun roof and singing at the top of our lungs pretty much the entire way. :) Below is a photo of the food table that Kim had set up for the tea. It was beautiful and everything was YUMMY!!We all took turns decorating onesies for the twins. It got kind of addicting as I could have said sat there all day painting those things. Morgan's is the one up in the right corner with the sunshine in the middle.
Morgan followed Suzanne around most of the day keeping watch over her cousins and even felt them kicking around a few times. She also insisted on sitting right on top of her and helping with all the gifts.
Here is what will probably be the last photo of the three of us before she has the babes!
How exciting!
This is my other sister in law Kim. She threw the shower for Suzanne at her house. Thanks Kim. You did a great job and we had tons of fun! We always feel welcome at your house and getting to kiss Tyler on the way out was icing on the cake. :)





3 comments:

christy p said...

Oh how fun...twins. Has she named them yet??

Food looks delicious. I must be starving still. :(

Rhonda said...

How fun!!! I'm so excited for Suzanne. Tell her that Bruce and I will be praying for her and her precious babies.

DonnaG said...

twins...wow! The onesies are a cute idea. I will have to remember that one when I host baby shower. Tell your sis to take it easy these next few weeks. Enjoy the quietness...for now.