Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Morgans birthday Party

Whoo-hoo! I survived another birthday party. What a crazy, busy, fun day though. I woke Morgan up early for church by snuggling in close and singin Happy Birthday to her. When I was all done she rolled over and said,"thanks mommy for making my day so special." Ok, the tears sprang up and they stayed there for the entire day. I barely made it through church and warned Dan not to mess with me cause I was on the edge. ;) Since her birthday is so close to Valentines Day and we brought her home on Valentines day we thought a pink and red heart party was in order. Here are the cupcakes Ryanne & I made for princess Morgan. She had a bunch of her friends there. Oh and look Zack made sure to get in on the girls shot. Oh some day they willl look back on this photo and be like"whatever!" Aren't they all so cute though? You just want to eat themup. And the sweetest kids too I swear.
I loved this shot of Morgan and her friend Payton. They have been friends since they were like one. Her daddy works for the same fire dept. as Dan. These girls will be friends for life.
Ryanne was so excited to FINALLY get her turn to sit next to her sister while she opened her gift. And go figure the thing Ryanne picked out was Morgan's favorite toy. She came home from school today and thanked and kissed her AGAIN!
I lined all the kids up on the hill and took this photo. I think you can almost see everyone!
Fun, fun day! Tons of family and friends came to make Morgan feel loved. Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Looks like soooo much fun!