Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Saturday, February 23, 2008

This is how you know..................

This is how you know it has been too cold, too rainy, too snowy & too foggy for TOO LONG at our house! I pulled out the camera to do something and Ryanne just started all this up on her own. I thought she looked so cute (because for once she let me do her hair) and so I asked her to stand still and smile; ya' see for yourself what I got! If the way my children have posed for pictures their entire life is any indication of the kind of bigger kids/teenagers they will be then here is my prediction: Morgan will be more serious about school. She will want to have her hand in everything as far as sports and things go. She likes to laugh but not be "laughed at". She will be everybodys friend. Ryanne will be the class clown in terms of making people laugh at every chance she gets. She will be in the drama club and will be her teachers worst nightmare and favorite student all wrapped into one. It will be a double edged sword for them. She will have tons of friends but scare alot of people! ;) he,heeeee!!!!





2 comments:

Jessica said...

haha... good predictions. Put Ryanne on your Gazelle to burn up some energy ;)

Rhonda said...

She is sooo cute.