Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, March 2, 2012

Update

I just wanted to update what I know so you can be praying. Hate to keep posting with downer stuff though. But I suppose that is just reality sometimes. I really feel like everyone praying is keeping me sane. Although sanity is highly over rated most days. Ha!

I got the results of my ultra sounds back and they are saying now it's my kidneys. My spleen is enlarged because my kidneys aren't working correctly. The problem is they sent some labs out to be tested and they won't be back for 7 days so they have no idea why my kidneys aren't working. Sigh.....so we wait................Dan and I are scheduled to meet with the Dr. at 8:30am on March 12th. So until then I just continue on the high does of steroids to keep the spleen and kidney inflammation down until they can figure out what is causing it.

Specific prayer requests (Since I kinda feel like being specific is important at this point. ;)

Rest; I have not slept in like 4 or 5 nights due to the anxiety the medicine is causing. I'm super restless and my heart races when I try to sleep.

Also we are praying it is not permanent damage to my kidneys caused by all the chemo treatments I had a few years ago when I was really sick with my RA.

Lastly, regardless if it's an easy fix or something more serious just clear heads and open hearts to what God has for us. Obviously we pick the healing and easy fix. LOL!

Thank you again for all the phone calls, texts, emails, babysitting favors and prayers!
As soon as we know any more I will post.
Right now we are in the "Keep taking the drugs, rest, waiting phase."

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

These posts are so helpful even though they are heart breaking news. I keep checking in hoping you have found some great news that all of this was a "oh here just take this one pill and you will be all better!" We will continue to pray. I just received my verse for the day and I am sending it your way!!
Isaiah 55:8-9


“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Christy said...

Thanks for the scripture friend. It's a great reminder that he is in control. Ya' I keep telling Dan I am going to go in on the 12th and everythings going to have cleared up and they will chalk it up as some fluke thing I came down with. ;) Works for me!

Elizabeth Mary said...

Likewise, we also covered some sort of joint venture somewhere between Monster as well as Diesel, a apparel producer. Most of us loved the appearance of this headset, research just about any good fortune, we're feeling it is an honest bet of which Monster can establish a handful of different lines made by this latest alliance Chaussures Puma Pas Cher.

In general, the twelve signs were being finding signify this Monster will remain during the headphone delivering sell for some time to occur. However why not consider Defeats? Are we able to anticipate seeing Dre gleefully clutching an innovative group of artist cans in the near future Chaussures Puma?

To be truthful, it is anyones imagine at this time. Power owns the biggest reveal in the provider, clocking during at just in excess of $300 , 000, 000 Chaussures Supra. That way, weve seen Sounds technological know-how being created inside HPs freshest notebook computers along with smartphones. Specifically, we have looked at any HTC mobile handsets roll-out, wearing the actual deepest probable striped bass, due to Music by Dre. Within our intellects, there is no skepticism better than will continue to provide phones inside future. Will probably the style turn out to be somewhere around the same? Likely, yet who is going to totally appreciate! In any other case, anticipate seeing Surpasses concentration a growing number of for the mobile or portable structure this is produced for by itself, and also likely developing straight into different headset marketplaces thanks to one other producer.