Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Johnson's Baby Hair?

ok, so a few of my friends sent me this e-mail from Johnson & Johnson. They are having a "beautiful baby hair" contest. My girls have this amzing soft, bouncy, spiral curly hair that is just unreal. So against the wishes of my three year old I dunked her in the tub, let her hair air dry and snapped away. Hopefull they aren't looking for the best personality to go with the hair. :) I tried to enter Morgan as well but she is six and the cut off is 5. BUUMMMEEER!! The first place award is for college scholarship money so that would be fun. I told my husband if Ryanne doesn't win there crazy! I'm not bias or anything, just a mom. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay, if she doesn't win I will be mad because she looks absolutely adorable in this picture. I love her expression!

Rhonda said...

She is just so cute, and that hair is to be envied.