Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sink or Swim!

ok, so it was Ryanne's first year in swimming lessons and she wasn't to sure about the whole situation................................
Morgan (pink goggles) on the other hand is part fish and in this photo is probably thinking about how she can promote to the next level the fastest..........................
Nope Ryanne's still not sure her teacher Megan is trust worthy, I even bribed her with a Happy meal !
Morgan figures what the heck and decides with enough air in her jump she might get to eat Ryanne's happy meal as well! :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Morgan does look very pensive in that first picture.... cute :)

DonnaG said...

Happy Meal???? Those are definately not organic! You must have been desperate for her to try! Swimming lessons are great. Kids wind up loving them I have found.

christy p said...

I am a SERIOUS briber...just ask my kids. I see nothing wrong with it. :)

christy p said...

Okay Christy....I just realized that you guys are in California too....which city does your HH work for??? Email me if you can!!!