Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Well I hope everyone had a great Easter with their families. The girls and I went to church in the morning & then headed down to the fire station so we could spend some time with Dan and his crew. The girls got their Easter buckets there and did a little egg hunt with Dan. It was fun and the guys REALLY enjoyed the carrot cake we made them. :) After the fire station we headed back up to Yucaipa to hang out at my Aunts house for the day. Below are some pictures of our day. Have a great Monday everyone!! Morgan & my mom
Ryanne and her great Grandma
My brother and Ryanne
This is a line up of all the grandkids in order by age, starting with me the oldest.
Then we lined up the grandkids along with the great grandkids so my grandma would have a current picture of us all together. :) My nephew Blake is missing from the picture and he is two years older than Morgan

No comments: