Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Long over due.....................

Yesterday the girls and I made a long over due trip to see an old friend from youth group. Jon lives in Laguna Niegel. We were in the youth group together at SBCC and his dad Don was our pastor. We had some really fun times that have been imprinted on my heart for life. On the way to Jon's house I got a little bonus gift. One of my great friends from high school (we also played softball together & caused alot of trouble) lives down there near by with her husband and three kids. We stopped and met Cindi (who I have not seen since graduation) and her two girls for lunch. A quick shot while waiting for them to arrive.
The girls were fast friends. Not like my kids really give you a choice. They were all up in poor Kaitlyns face the minute she walked in.
After lunch we all headed over to Jon's. Here is Cindi with her youngest, Jon, me and Ryanne. Morgan took the picture. She is getting really good at that. :)
Now here we all are together. It was a really nice day and I loved getting to see Jon and pick on him since it had been so long. :) We looked at some old youth group pictures and laughed at how everyone looked. Really fun. I think often time the gift God has given us in memory although it can be hard to look back really is a treasure. We learn from them and we are also blessed by them. Thanks for a fun day Cindi and Jon. :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

How fabulous! Jon looks great. It looks like it was a beautiful day too. And good job taking the picture Morgan. We can't wait til you get to come visit us.

Yvonne said...

I am so glad you got to see your friends. What a sweet time!...can Brian and I come see you on Wednesday????