Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Friday, June 6, 2008

Country Cherry Pie

Our friends had us over for dinner last night which by the way is no easy task since I cant eat wheat, dairy or gluten. It was so yummy and healthy and good! I had seconds! It was sweet, she even bought me organic lemonade. :) Thanks for the wonderful food and fellowship James and Andrea. And to the rest of the Kidd family for entertaining the girls and wearing them out. ;) Our friends next door have a bunch of cherry trees so the girls and I decided to make a cherry pie to take for dessert last night. It was a hit and the girls were very proud that not a bite was left.Ryanne helped measure and pour..................
Morgan had the job of pitting and mixing the cherries..........
Look everyone, here is the before.............
And here is our creation all hot and bubbly from the oven yummy!
Oh and here is Dan. I asked him to help pit the cherries because we were running late and he stomped in the kitchen like a 3 year old. Soooooo I told him I was going to take a picture of his attitude and post it on my blog. His response;"Honey, you better not put that picture on your blog!" Ok, I won't. ;) he,heeeeee! Is nothing sacrid anymore I mean really. And can I just point out the angle of the picture? He is so much taller than me that I always get these "looking up your nose shots!" See honey, don't mess with the "BLOGGER" next time when I ask you to help come in smiling and with a cheerful heart and I wont think it is worthy of my blog time! ;)







5 comments:

Leslie said...

serves him right... huh....

btw, that pie is looking goood!.. yum.

Rhonda said...

One more good reason for blogger - blackmail.

Pie looks great and knowing you it tasted even better.

christy p said...

Oh that pie looks delicious!!!!!! My mouth is watering!

KatBouska said...

Oh that's hilarious! My husband said every time he sees I'm talking about him on my blog he gets an uneasy feeling in his stomach. :) You would think it would keep them in line...I love that you used the picture.

And by the way, the pie turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! Were you at least able to have a slice??

KatBouska said...

You're not kidding. You totally got voted for stuff in high school. You are sooooo that sweet happy inspirational type. I was too mean. Now I have to make my own awards. Tomorrow arts and crafts will be a gift for the "world's best daycare provider" :)