Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Saturday, July 12, 2008

So with a lot of work............................ A LOT of goofin' around...........................
And tons of love we finished the image that I have had in my head for the past two years.
Remember, this is the old bedroom set we bought from a couple down the road for $100!
It looks brand new (thanks Dan) and has character splashed all over it just like our Ryanne.
It's not that Ryanne is your super girly-girl but she is like a ball of sunshine when she walks into a room and so full of life that I wanted her room to reflect that. She loves it of course. Little does she know her grandma Betty is buying her a white wood table and chairs to go right under that window. She will be so excited at her birthday party next weekend.

8 comments:

Jo Brock said...

Really cute! I bet she loves it! My daughter has the exact same bed, it was my mother-in-law's bed she bought for her oldest daughter when she turned 1...she is now almost 25! I think it is cute though, actually!

Rhonda said...

How fun. It looks GREAT!
We hope you have a very Happy Birthday Ryanne.

Jessica said...

It looks great! Good job guys! Way to re-use the furniture and give it a whole new look :) I hope Ryanne has a very happy birthday!

Marissa said...

Hi Christy! Wow! Great job on that room! I, too, am a big fan of Home Decorating and Design....although it never seems like any room is ever completely "finished" for me.

Thanks for taking a moment to say hello, and I can't wait to read more of your posts! :) It seems like I'm meeting some very cool people on here.

DonnaG said...

The room looks great. I would have sooooo picked out the same colors for my Sarah. So sassy and very much her own person. Good job!!!

Kari Dawson said...

What a cute, cute room!

christy p said...

That is one adorable room. I bet she is just THRILLED to bits. You are such a great mom!

Yvonne said...

The looks delightful! Will you come do my room? I looked at my birthday calendar today and saw that Ryanne's birthday is tomorrow and checked your blog to wish her a Happy Early Birthday, so it was fun to see you did an early birthday as well.

Happy Birthday Ryanne Harker! You were created like no one else, all for the glory of God!

We love you! Frank & Wanda